Tysons Corner Center is easy to get to. We're located about seven miles west of Washington, D.C. just off the Capital Beltway (I-495) near the intersection of Routes 7 and 123. Get Directions
Concierge & Guest Amenities
- Free WiFi Internet – Connect using the "ShopTysons" network
- Valet parking for fee (two locations at Restaurant Court and by L.L. Bean)
- Ample car parking
- Baby changing stations located in all restrooms
- Fairfax County Visitor Center
- Auto Wash & Detail services
Show your China UnionPay credit card at the Concierge Desk and receive our Visitor Rewards with $1,000 savings from participating retailers as well as an Exclusive Gift.
Receive a $25 gourmet coffee & tea gift card when you spend $500 or more on your UnionPay credit card. Visit Concierge desk to redeem.
Exclusions apply. See Concierge desk for details.
Security precautions and polices include:
- Round-the-clock patrols of the property, including the shopping center, parking lots, garages and The Plaza.
- Escorts to your vehicle, upon request
- "Call for Assistance" Boxes located throughout the property
- Medical emergency assistance, including CPR and AEDs located throughout the property
- Assistance in searching for lost vehicles
- Lost-and-Found service
- Advanced video surveillance
For Travel Agents & Professionals
Convenience means everything for seasoned travelers and travel professionals.Macerich Tourism is a complete resource for travel industry professionals. This business-to-business, multi-lingual website highlights shopping-centric tourism programs for tour operators, meeting planners, motorcoach operators, resort and hotel partners, as well as travel media.
Additional information about Washington, D.C. area attractions and visitor services is also conveniently located right in Tysons Corner Center. Stop in for free brochures, coupons, maps and personal assistance.
For more tourism information, please contact:
Fairfax County Visitor Center
Washington DC Convention and Tourism Corporation
Sr. Manager Tourism Marketing
AVP Tourism Marketing