The Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center connects visitors to one of the nation’s top shopping destinations, exceptional restaurants, prominent businesses and convenient walkway to the Silver Line Metro.
About Hyatt Regency
Adjacent to the Silver Line Metro Station at Tysons Corner Center, the Hyatt Regency is built for business travelers, with over 300 shopping and dining options and activities, state-of-the-art conference areas, a 7000 sq. ft. ballroom, business center and a first-class restaurant with private dining.Visit Us (open in new window)
- 300 guest rooms, including 184 kings, 98 double-doubles and 18 suites
- American bistro-style restaurant, Barrel & Bushel, with private dining
- Bar and lounge with indoor and outdoor seating
- Barrel & Bushel Express shop with Starbucks drinks and food to-go
- Pool and 24-hour fitness center
- Executive conference center
- Business center
- Additional 15,500 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, including a 7000 sq. ft. ballroom
- Adjacent to Intelsat and Deloitte with close proximity/walking distance to Capital One, Gannett/USAToday, Microstrategy and PWC
- Conveniently connected to Tysons Corner Center shopping, dining and events
- Walking distance to the Tysons Corner Center Metro stop
- Adjacent to the 500,000 sq. ft. Tysons Tower
- 20 minutes from Washington Dulles International Airport
- 20 minutes from downtown Washington D.C. and from Reagan National Airport
Discounts & Offers
All Access Shopping Pass
Save Big at Tysons Corner Center. When you stay at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner, not only are you steps away from over 300 shops and restaurants, but you also receive an All Access Pass. All Hyatt guests are given an All Access Pass to use at Tysons Corner Center. This special pass gives them exclusive savings at participating stores like Adidas, Ann Taylor, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, and more. Stay with us and experience premier shopping at your fingertips.
American Girl Experience Package
Just steps from the American Girl Washington, DC Store located in Tysons Corner Center, experience the ultimate girls getaway! Hyatt offers two amazing experiences that include: Deluxe accommodations, Exclusive Doll bed souvenir to take home, Welcome amenities, Entry in American Girl's quarterly doll raffle, Breakfast for up to two children who are 12 years of age and under, Complimentary Self-Parking & Complementary Basic Internet.
You can now choose between the Basic Package and the Premium Package – both will be sure to delight! Additional children may be added to the Experience Packages for $15 (Basic Package) or $50 (Premium Package) and will receive the same amenities!
Date Night Package
Spend a night out with someone special at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, attached to Tysons Corner Center Mall! Package includes:
*Complimentary one category room type upgrade based on availability
*A Night In – Curl up and unwind with an in-room movie and your selection of a bottle of wine or a signature Growler from Barrel and Bushel filled with your choice of over 30 beers on tap. All rooms feature a 48 inch high-definition, flat-screen television, a wide variety of movie titles, and complimentary HBO.
*A Night Out – Enjoy a movie night for two at the AMC theatre next door to the hotel. Tickets include access to your choice of a feature film, popcorn, and two soft drinks.