Please be aware of the brand new parking system at Tysons Corner Center.
This new and improved system will not only make parking at Tysons Corner Center easier, but it will direct you to open spots within each garage via a green/red light system. When you see a green light, the spot is open. When you see a red light, the spot is occupied. Each garage will feature a parking space counter on an exterior sign to let you know how many spaces are available in each garage or alert you if the garage is currently full.
Please be alert to new traffic patterns at each garage to ensure the safety of yourself and all guests. There is informational and directional signage at every single garage entrance to help you navigate through correctly and easily. Some garages have new or different height restrictions, so please heed the height warnings on garage signage as well.
All of these new features will greatly improve the ease of parking at Tysons Corner Center.
- There is NO FEE to park at Tysons Corner Center
- Holiday Parking Assistants will be present in every garage throughout the holiday season and can be identified by yellow Tysons Corner Center safety vests
- Always follow the directions of the Holiday Parking Assistants, as traffic patterns may change during peak traffic times
- All parking garage gates will be permanently open until January 1, 2015 in order to improve flow through the garages during the busy holiday season
- Each garage will have an exterior sign showing how many vacant parking spots are available
- When inside a garage, look for a green light to find an open parking space
- A red light indicates that a parking space is occupied
- Each garage has a call box in case of an emergency
- Tysons Corner Center Security will always provide you with an escort to your parking spot if you don't feel comfortable walking alone
- Use our Tysons Corner Center Mall App (available for iPhone and Android) to remember where you parked
- Text us at 703-997-0950 with any questions, comments, problems or concerns for an immediate response during mall hours
- Call Security directly with any issues at 703-893-9403
- Absolutely NO Commuter or Metro Parking: All persons using our parking facilities are required to remain on the premises at all times. If your purpose in parking is other than visiting or working at Tysons Corner Center, your vehicle is subject to towing at owner’s expense
- Absolutely NO office parking: parking is restricted to merchant employees and individuals transacting business with merchants of Tysons Corner Center. While using our parking facilities, we require guests to be present on our property at all times. If your purpose in parking is other than visiting or working at Tysons Corner Center, your vehicle is subject to towing at owner’s expense