Terms and Conditions
Macerich License To Save WiFi Gift Card Promotion
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
1. REDEEMING THE GIFT & HOW TO ENTER: Macerich Wifi Gift Card Promotion (“Promotion”) begins on July 1, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time – all times set forth in these Terms and Conditions are Pacific Time) and ends on August 31, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. (“Promotion Period”). Proof of logging on to the Center’s wifi via Skyfii must be submitted (as described in these terms and conditions) anytime during the Promotion Period. The Promotion is taking place at Santa Monica Place located at 395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA 90401; Scottsdale Fashion Square located at 7014 East Camelback, Scottsdale, AZ 85251; and Tysons Corner Center located at 1961 Chain Bridge Rd., Tysons Corner, VA 22102 (each a “Participating Center,” collectively the “Center”). During the Promotion Period, (i) log on to a Participating Center’s wifi system via the Skyfii program (ii) opt in to the Participating Center’s marketing email; (iii) provide your name and email to the Center’s concierge on the same day during the Center’s operating hours to prove you logged on to the Center’s wifi system via Skyfii and that you are a visitor from a state outside of the state where the Participating Center is located ; and (iv) receive a $10 gift card (the “Gift”) upon confirmation that you were the customer who logged on to the Participating Center’s wifi. Participants must obtain the Gift within 4 days of receiving the notice that your Gift is available.
The Gift must be used as required by any terms and conditions that may be applicable to the Gift. The Gift is subject to availability. Limit one (1) Gift per person during the Promotion Period and only one email address per person. The Gift will be given away while supplies last. The proof of logging on to the Participating Center’s wifi system must be submitted and validated by the Center’s concierge during the Promotion Period. Once an email has been used to obtain the Gift, the person’s name and email will be marked and the same name and email cannot be used to obtain any other Gift. The Gifts are not transferable. Lost or stolen confirmations will not be replaced. No duplications of confirmations will be accepted or redeemed. Participant may be required to present his/her personal identification with the confirmation of logging on to the Center’s wifi system. No redemptions for the Gift shall be made after the expiration of the Promotion Period or after all of the Gifts have been given away, whichever shall first occur. Any other attempt to obtain the Gift pursuant to this Promotion is void. Failure to follow the instructions, procedures and/or these Terms and Conditions shall render the ability to redeem the Gift invalid. Sponsor (as defined hereinafter) reasonably believes that it has a sufficient number of Gifts to meet demand pursuant to this Promotion.
To submit a confirmation of logging on to the Center’s wifi system, visit the Center’s concierge and provide your name and email during the Promotion Period during the Center’s operating hours and on the same day you logged on to the Center’s wifi system. Offer is while supplies last. Each participant’s name and email is only permitted to be submitted once.
Participants who are eligible to receive the Gift will receive a confirmation from the Center’s concierge before receiving the Gift, and the Concierge may keep the participant’s name and email for purposes of validating that the participant did not attempt to obtain a second Gift. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrectly written name or email address.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the U.S. who are eighteen (18) years old or older as of the first day of the Promotion Period are eligible to participate in this Promotion, provided, however, that (i) residents of California may not obtain the Gift at Santa Monica Place; (ii) residents of Virginia may not obtain the Gift at Tysons Corner Center; and (iii) residents of Arizona may not obtain the Gift at Scottsdale Fashion Square . Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate family members and members of their same households) and agents and representatives of (i) the Center, The Macerich Company, Macerich Management Company, Macerich SMP LP, Macerich SMP GP LLC, Scottsdale Fashion Square LLC, Scottsdale Fashion Square Partnership, TWC Scottsdale Mezzanine LLC, Scottsdale Fashion Adjacent LLC, Tysons Corner Holdings LLC, MACW Property Management LLC, AM Tysons LLC, Tysons Corner Property Holdings II LLC, Macerich Tysons LLC, Tysons Corner Property LLC, MACW Tysons LLC, Tysons Corner Residential I LLC (“Sponsor”) or (ii) any of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies (collectively “Macerich”), and employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of (A) the merchants of the Center or (B) any advertising or promotion agencies that do business with Macerich are not eligible.
3. THE GIFT: The Gift is subject to availability and while supplies last. The approximate retail value of the Gift is $10.00. Additional terms and conditions, including expiration dates, blackout dates, and fees, may apply to the Gift. See Gift for details, terms, conditions, and (if applicable) fees. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation of the Gift by any participating restaurant. Participants are responsible for all expenses, taxes and unspecified incidentals not mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, any and all fees, alcoholic beverages, drinks, gratuities, phone calls, insurance and any other expenses related to the Gift. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellation, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the entity owning the operation of the Gift. Participants are responsible for taxes and gratuities. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. The Gift featured is not a sponsor or otherwise affiliated with Sponsor. The Gift has no cash value. The Gift cannot be redeemed for cash or any other substitutions. The participants agree to accept the Gift “AS IS.” The Gift will not be replaced. No exchanges.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each participant is solely responsible for all taxes as it relates to their respective Gift, including applicable sales and income taxes. Once redeemed, the same name and email cannot be used to redeem another Gift.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Gift, each participant grants Sponsor, Macerich, and each of their respective partners, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, related companies and successors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast the participant’s name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats, and media now known and hereafter developed (including, without limitation, on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram), in connection with promotion of the Sponsor Entities, Center’s Web Site, the Promotion and/or any Promotion related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof, including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional consideration.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the redemption process or, as applicable, presenting duplicate or photocopied receipts, the operation of Center’s Web Site, or who is otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Such a person may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify this Promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection, as applicable, by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
Available only while supplies last. Participants must log on to a Participating Center’s wifi system via Skyfii during the Promotion Period. Limit 1 Gift per person and only one email address per person. Provide proof of logging on to the Participating Center’s wifi system via Skyfii during the Promotion Period. Verified participants will receive instructions to obtain the Gift. This promotion ends at the end of the Promotion Period or after all Gifts are given out, whichever comes first.
If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot be administered as anticipated, it shall conclude immediately, and its termination shall be announced. After such an announcement, any submission of proof of logging on to the Center’s wifi system as required herein shall not be honored or acknowledged and Gifts will not be processed or provided. Proof of logging on to the Center’s wifi system is subject to the Sponsor’s discretion.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions which will be available at Concierge at the Center or at https://www.tysonscornercenter.com/licensetosaveterms during the Promotion Period. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, or the Promotion itself, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decision is binding and final in all respects.
6. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, illegible, misdirected, deleted, destroyed or altered proof; or for any mail, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Web Site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or access to the Center’s Website or wifi system, as applicable. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, participants on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns hereby knowingly and voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish, and agree that they will not assert or maintain against the Sponsor Entities and those involved in the development, production (including suppliers, contractors, service providers), implementation and distribution of this Promotion, all participating merchants and their designated agents and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or this Promotion, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents (collectively, “Sponsors’ Companies”), any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotion or any Promotion related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Gift in any way (including any tax liabilities). Participants hereby further agree that Sponsors’ Companies are not responsible or liable for, and that participants will indemnify, defend, release, and hold Sponsors’ Companies harmless from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) of any nature whatsoever whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotion or any Promotion related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Gift in any way (including any tax liabilities). Participants hereby acknowledge that they may hereafter discover facts different from or in addition to those which they now know or believe to be true and agree that this release will remain effective notwithstanding.
8. GOVERNING LAW: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, this Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State or Commonwealth of California (without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof). By participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between participant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the City of Los Angeles, State or Commonwealth of California, which Court shall apply the laws of the State or Commonwealth of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.
Macerich Management Company
c/o Macerich Company
401 Wilshire Boulevard,
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Attn: Legal Department