Sales Associates, Cashiers and Stock Associates
Posted June 9, 2023 |
Zara offers the latest fashion trends for women, men and children. An international brand with stores in the main cities of the world and online. Our business model is centered in our customers, constantly adapting to their needs. We love what we do. Teamwork, passion, curiosity, diversity, sustainability, creativity and humility are our daily motivation. Does it sound like you? Maybe you are a Zara person.
How we imagine you
You are passionate, curious, motivated and dynamic, with something different to contribute. You are a multitasker, creative, unstoppable and proactive. You love fashion and celebrate self-expression. You shine in a fast-paced environment, where you can be yourself around talented people like you!
Having previous retail experience is a plus, but what we care most about is that you want to learn and grow with us. At Inditex you will find more than a job.
What we expect from you
From day one you'll work on a team and have your own voice. You’ll develop your skills and be given responsibilities. You’ll have all the tools at your fingertips to make a difference.
As a Sales Associate, part of your responsibilities will be:
• Deliver a high level of Customer Services
• Support the cash desk and delivery teams
• Understand the latest fashion needs
• Replenish the shop floor
• Adhere to all the health & safety and security procedures
• Support other store functions when needed
As a Stock Associate part of your responsibilities will be:
• Stockroom organization
• Product delivery and organization tasks
• Replenish the shop floor
• Support with other stockroom functions
As a Cashier part of your responsibilities will be:
• Process payments and admin tasks with a high level of accuracy
• Follow all security and Health & Safety procedures
• Process register transactions
• Accept payments
• Answer customer questions about products or services
• Report issues with register equipment
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout area
• Provide Customer Service
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25% discount to buy the latest trends in any of our brands and a variety benefit package where you can find a wide range of discounts.
Our internal talent is our greatest asset and we are proud of offering internal promotion programs where you will find opportunities to grow, e-learning and training programs as well as social projects to get involved and contribute to a better society, and much more!
Zara USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.