Part-Time Sales Associate
A Pandora Sales Associate will be the ultimate Pandora fan. They will immerse themselves into the brand, culture and product, and take pride in providing every client with a world-class customer experience.
If you Dream of spending your day engaging customers, achieving and exceeding sales goals, and making a lasting impression on your clients then Pandora is the place for you!
Responsibilities of a Pandora Sales Associate
- Greet and engage every client in a welcoming manner
- Achieve and exceed sales goals utilizing Pandora’s specialized selling model (SPARK) and product knowledge
- Introduce shoppers to multiple categories of product to build brand loyalty, and maximize sales results
- Always maintain a keen awareness of shoppers, to both deliver a world class shopping experience and control loss prevention.
- Complete Pandora product knowledge training (LINK) to leverage driving sales
- Display personal accountability in achieving and exceeding sales and KPI targets
- Be aware of current product launches and promotions, support company initiatives
- Cultivate a solid customer/client base through customer engagement and build relationships
- Participate in visual directives in accordance with company product launches, including setting trays, walls and zones; maintain pricing
- Execute visual refreshes and uphold exceptional cleaning standards.
- Attend all scheduled shifts in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
Qualifications of Pandora Sales Associate:
- Retail and/or previous sales experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for the customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work (in US postings)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (exceeding 30 minutes)
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive-in our fast-paced, energetic, and inclusive environment. We Dare you to Care, to Dream with us, and Deliver what matters!
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.
About Pandora NAM
The Pandora team in the USA consists of more than 115 employees working at the hub office in Baltimore, Maryland, more than 80 in our Logistics Center in Columbia, Maryland, an additional 100 in field positions, and more than 3,900 in our owned and operated stores. We have also recently opened up an office in New York City in the heart of times square and are actively building out this team with the best talent in the market.
Today, the USA is Pandora’s single largest market. The Pandora North American region as a whole encompasses over 1,400 points of sale, including over 420 concept stores, with more than 150 being owned and operated by Pandora.