Part-Time Sales Lead
A Pandora Sales Lead will be the ultimate Pandora fan. They will immerse themselves into the brand, culture and product, and take pride in providing every client with a world-class customer experience. They will have the opportunity to spend quality time on the sales floor, engage with customers, and sell side-by-side with the team.
In partnership and with support from store leadership, the sales lead will drive to meet and exceed commercial targets in their store. A Sales Lead may be new to a leadership role, but they will have an understanding of business acumen and key performance indicators (KPI’s) to coach to behaviors that will impact business. A Pandora Sales Lead is passionate about building high performing teams. They have a talent focused mindset and are passionate about recruitment, retention, training and development of individuals.
Pandora Sales Leads Care about delivering a world class customer experience, Dare to develop talent, Dream about what is possible, and Deliver results!
Responsibilities of a Pandora Sales Lead
- Cultivate a culture in store of genuine love and passion for the brand, encouraging team members to be brand ambassadors
- Ensure product knowledge and Pandora’s specialized selling model (SPARK) are being fostered in all guest interaction
- Meet and exceed individual and store commercial targets and KPI expectations
- Lead and inspire a sales team to be accountable for both individual and overall store goals
- Support a high-performance selling environment that; Dare’s to exceed shopper expectations and
- Delivers an exceptional shopping experience at all times.
- Complete Pandora product knowledge training (LINK) to leverage driving sales
- Be aware of current product launches and promotions, support company initiatives
- Cultivate a solid customer/client base through customer engagement and build relationships
- Provide coaching and feedback in the moment to drive KPI goal achievement
- Maintain a leadership presence on the sales floor, team selling and role-play to maximize selling opportunities
- Always maintain a keen awareness of clients to deliver a world class shopping experience and control loss prevention
- Learn and support execution of assigned divisions of responsibility (talent, brand, operations and fan experience) to ensure timely implementation of visual merchandising directives, operationally sound processes, and continuously grow and develop talent
Qualifications of a Pandora Sales Lead
- 1 year of leadership experience in a client centric selling environment or in a comparable brand is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of retail math and Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to set/ adjust priorities, delegate as needed and manage your time effectively
- Experience coaching a team to high performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite, KWI, POS and an applicant tracking system preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (exceeding 30 minutes)
- Must be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work (in US postings)
Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive-in our fast-paced, energetic, and inclusive environment. We Dare you to Care, to Dream with us, and Deliver what matters!
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.
About Pandora NAM
The Pandora team in the USA consists of more than 115 employees working at the hub office in Baltimore, Maryland, more than 80 in our Logistics Center in Columbia, Maryland, an additional 100 in field positions, and more than 3,900 in our owned and operated stores. We have also recently opened up an office in New York City in the heart of times square and are actively building out this team with the best talent in the market.
Today, the USA is Pandora’s single largest market. The Pandora North American region as a whole encompasses over 1,400 points of sale, including over 420 concept stores, with more than 150 being owned and operated by Pandora.