We LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role and what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a diverse team who exemplify the following values: Lovesac Core Values Audacious Dreamers, Willing to sweep the floors, Grit
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity, Only A Players, Executional Excellence, Consciousness
Table-Stakes Values Positivity, Flexibility, Inclusivity, Insatiable Learning, Passion, Collaboration, Empathy, Transparency
Our Guiding Principles:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
- We can all win together
- Doing less and doing better
- Were borrowing this earth from our children
- Home is where life happens
- Love matters
We Offer Our Full Time Associates:
- Incentive Bonus Plan Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefit Plans
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Matching Contributions
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pet Insurance
At Lovesac, were committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The World's Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The World's Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others cant. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which is good for families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. Its the name we live up to. Its purposefully and meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds, expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Showroom Manager. As a Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for selling as well as leading and developing store teams to deliver sales results for your store. You have a passion for our product and our customers, creating a unique experience for them through the development of your sales team. A Showroom Manager selects and develops high performing store teams to exceed customer expectations. You forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales/payroll goals and complete workload to be profitable.
A Showroom Manager operates the store to maximize sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, operating costs and shrink.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Lead and ensure store operations are consistent through responsible fiscal management of budgets to meet or exceed payroll goals and contribution targets.
- Develop store team to meet or exceed financial goals through the execution of Lovesacs proprietary selling process to deliver sales consistently.
- Recruit and hire the store team, developing a bench of ready talent for the store.
- Coach and counsel direct reports, taking appropriate and corrective action in partnership with District
- Manager/Area Manager and Human Resources and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver performance appraisals in partnership with District Manager/Area Manager and
- Human Resources, providing timely and appropriate feedback.
- Represent the company in resolving issues to the customers satisfaction working in collaborative partnership with HQ resources.
- Establish and maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Ensure store standards are maintained (i.e. merchandising visuals, marketing, cleanliness, appropriate inventory levels, backroom organization and cleanliness, safety etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures and for maximum sales impact.
- Processes POS transactions (i.e. sales, returns and exchanges) in accordance with company policies and providing accurate information to clients, teaching sales team to do the same.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of related sales and management experience.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various forms of transportation.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into Corporate Headquarters or designated touchpoint, as required and in accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
Support Lovesac Vendors as needed with local offsite events.
Our retail touchpoints, including our website, are open seven days a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Disclaimer: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals employed in this position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required in this position. The job may change as the business changes or customer need changes or may vary somewhat from location to location. Management retains the right, authority and discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Associates must learn and observe applicable company policies and safe practices, as well as perform all duties assigned by supervisors. This job description does not constitute an employment contract