Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), and vibration therapy (Wave series).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. As a result, Therabody’s products are embraced by the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Whom We’re Looking for:
Therabody is looking for a Retail Wellness Specialist to join and contribute to an environment where a world-class team of brand ambassadors is empowered and supported to deliver market-leading engagement with each of our guests. The Retail Wellness Specialist will be responsible for working one-on-one with consumers, providing a unique educational experience within the wellness realm. In addition, our stores serve as a connection point for our current and future community, where we drive brand immersion, deliver impactful engagement, and build community.
• Communicate Therabody’s values and brand philosophy to all guests
• Create an excellent consumer experience and promote an efficient and inclusive retail environment
• Have a thorough working knowledge of all products in the Therabody family while engaging with guests
• Participate in events outside of the store when applicable
• Understand and follow all policies and procedures
• Contribute to the daily tasks, including but not limited to restocking inventory, cleaning, answering calls, and other assigned projects
The Right Person Would Have:
• Experience within the health and wellness field
• A curious mind who is eager to learn and help others
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Retail knowledge in using Point of Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems preferred
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• The ability to lift boxes to 50lbs
• The ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
• Preferred but not required: a current certification from ACSM, NASM, ACE, or applicable university degree (i.e., Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.)