- Motivate, coach, and develop store teams to exceed KPIs, sales targets, and results. Leads efforts to grow new business in the market, acting upon commercial opportunities and implementing the corporate strategy
- Accountable for the day-to-day running of the store, including, supporting team members, deployment and training, responding to emails and phone calls, cashing up, security processes, opening and closing of the store
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities (e.g. promotions, outfit building, up & cross-selling, corporate sales/events) to ensure sales and margins targets are achieved and exceeded
- Deliver and drive your team to ensure CT’s customer service expectation by ensuring expert product knowledge, ensuring you and the team are up to date with the latest store ranges and promotions
- Utilize and encourage colleagues to use all store, business, and staff training tools, including commercial reports, VM directives and tools to support the delivery and consistency in visual and store standard
Experience leading a team as a large volume Supervisor or smaller store Assistant Manager required. Well rounded experience including people leadership, talent sourcing, stock operations, clienteling, visual merchandising and general customer service experience is desired, preferably in a premium retail environment. Your personality and enthusiasm, combined with your experience will make you a person who is fun to work with, taking pride in appearance, and always with a driven, can-do attitude. Full training is provided to help you understand our brand, product, and customer.