- Motivate, coach, and develop store teams to exceed KPIs, sales targets, and results
- Accountable for the day-to-day running of the store, including, supporting team members, deployment and training, responding to emails and phone calls, cashing up, security processes, opening and closing of the store
- Takes initiative to increase selling skills amongst the team. With constant coaching around ability to upsell, ad on and boost conversion. Heavily mentoring the sales team to ensure tools and techniques are being used for best sales success
- Deliver and drive your team to ensure CT’s customer service expectation by ensuring expert product knowledge, ensuring you and the team are up to date with the latest store ranges and promotions
- Utilize and encourage colleagues to use all store, business and staff training tools, including commercial reports, VM directives and tools to support the delivery and consistency in visual and store standard
Customer Service experience is essential, preferably in a premium retail environment. Your personality and enthusiasm, combined with your experience will make you a person who is fun to work with, taking pride in appearance, and always with a driven, can-do attitude. Previous retail leadership experience is required, but this can be from any type of retail. Full training is provided to help you understand our brand, product, and customer.