At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well” and we can’t do that without our specialist teams.
At this time, we’re on the lookout for a Sales Lead (Key Holder) who will be working with Jamila from our Tysons Corner Team. The store is located inside the Tysons Corner Mall on the second level.
What you will be doing
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities to ensure sales targets are achieved and exceeded
- Consistently deliver CT's customer service expectations by ensuring expert product knowledge within the team
- Successfully maximizing sales opportunities, utilizing SGM Concept
- Ensuring store housekeeping standards are achieved, and all company policies and procedures are complied with
- Close and open shop in compliance with company standards
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a confident Sales Lead (Key Holder) who can connect with our customers, deliver excellence in customer experience, and offer advice on current trends relevant to our clientele.
- Previous experience in a similar position, as a key holder or top seller, is a huge advantage to this role. training is provided to help you understand our brand.
What you can expect from us
CT is a privately-owned business, so we're not a big corporate-style place to work. Our senior leaders are transparent and approachable, and we welcome ideas to make this a great place to work. We value our people whilst being product and customer-obsessed.
- Quarterly bonus based on team sales performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick leave
- 401k with 5% match
- Free Uniform allowance each season
- PayActiv partnership- get wages already earned before payday!
- Employee discount
- Other leave and Time off policies
- Employee Assistance Program- Free Therapy!
Who we are
Once upon a shirt, Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler had the notion that he could make a better shirt at better value than anyone else in the world! He believed that all men; no matter their shape or size, where they may be in the world or indeed their budget; should be able to own a Jermyn Street quality shirt. A proper shirt. A CT shirt.
That was over 3 decades ago and whilst Charles Tyrwhitt (it rhymes with spirit by the way) is still famous for proper shirts, these days we are about so much more than collars and cuffs. Our purpose is to “make it easy for men to dress well”. We take care of the entire wardrobe, providing stylish solutions for every occasion. We make sure he gets what he wants, when and how he wants it.
Charles Tyrwhitt’s spiritual home and flagship store is located on London’s Jermyn Street, in the United Kingdom where our presence is well know. We also have a strong online presence in the US, with retail stores in 7 states and a New York head office. We also operate across Europe and Australia! Pretty impressive, eh? And as of 2022, we're proud to be recognized as a carbon-neutral retailer as we continue our journey to be a sustainable business.
‘I am Proud and Free to be me!’
Tyrwhitteers (our people) are a diverse, passionate, and entrepreneurial group. We enjoy a fun, engaging and rewarding culture, where everyone is empowered by our 3 BE-liefs which are; “BE the BOSS”, “BE the CUSTOMER” and “BE the BEST”. We want colleagues to love working for CT and for it to feel like a place where they can be, and want to be, themselves.
*This role requires work authorization to work in person within the United States*