The American Girl Washington, DC retail store (McLean, VA) is looking for a dynamic individual as a Part-Time Visual Merchandising Associate to execute American Girl’s visual standards at the retail store level. This position entails new product launches and initiatives, seasonal floor sets, changes to floor due to product availability, daily maintenance of product displays, and adherence to the organization’s visual high standards.
What Your Impact Will Be
- Assist visual merchandising manager in the execution of display window changes, merchandise changes and planogram layouts, and graphic changes.
- Create dynamic displays using dolls and complementary product. Keep current on product knowledge.
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing tasks based on business need and to troubleshoot when product availability becomes an issue.
- Maintain the overall visual and merchandising standards of the store consistent with the organization’s vision of the brand.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative relationships with staff, management, and corporate partners. Provide assistance to customers as needed.
- Stock merchandise when needed.
- 1 – 2 years of successful work experience in retail merchandising, retail, or related field which includes expertise in customer service, preferred.
- Manual skills in doll styling, straight blade cutting, and minor assembly, preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please click here!