We are seeking results-driven, customer-focused candidates for the Service Lead (Key Holder) position. Our management team leaders are passionate, adaptable go-getters who care deeply about their team and their community. They ensure that every guest who enters our store has a positive and inspiring experience. They are visionaries who help us create a compelling, and ever changing store experience that makes Lolli & Pops the preferred destination for our community’s candy needs.
- Help drive store-level financial and operational results by monitoring the store’s key performance indicator (KPI) targets and taking appropriate action to achieve store targets.
- Keep team focused on guest engagement, suggestive selling, sampling and sharing product knowledge.
- Maximize the sales performance of the team through product knowledge education, coaching selling skills and leading by example Assist in training, developing and motivating team members.
- Assist the chief purveyor with paperwork, ordering, inventory management.
- Maintain visual and merchandising standards and ensure store cleanliness.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively by all team members.
- Be a champion of Lolli & Pops inside and outside of the store.
- 18 years or older.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends & holidays.
- Can stand on your feet for long periods of time and perform physically demanding tasks in proximity to others.
- Have a Current Food Handler’s card (You can acquire this after you receive a job offer).
Preferred Qualities and Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – you are energized by working with people, both guests and your team.
- A bias towards actions – you do not hesitate to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- The desire to be coached and mentored – you see potential in yourself and enjoy growing that potential.
- An eye for detail – you know that the little things, be it cleanliness, the extra touch or a few decimals can make all the difference.
- The desire to problem solve – you like finding problems and fixing them.
- The ability to multitask – you can prioritize and execute at many different tasks each day.
- A positive attitude and fun-loving spirit – you are an optimist who freely embraces your inner child and enjoys having fun while you work.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click here!