The Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining store standards and delivering a positive customer experience. The sales associate will also be responsible for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.)
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non-business like greeting.
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code.
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness.
- Provides customers with current relevant information about the product.
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner and maintains cash wrap cleanliness.
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers Gift Cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping as they exit the store.
Cooperation & Dependability
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management.
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to maintain visual standards within their assigned zone.
- Follows GUESS Policies and Procedures 100%.
- Performs housekeeping duties as required.
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions.
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company.
- Participates in all inventories.
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
- Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds.
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours.
How to Apply
Text GUESS to 22100 or apply online Careers | GUESS®!