We're looking for enthusiastic and conscientious Studio Associates to build Lucid with us. As a Studio Associate in a Lucid studio, your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional, personalized, customer interactions. You are a motivated and engaging quick learner with a penchant for providing memorable and enjoyable customer experiences. To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be eager to support the studio team with ad hoc tasks where required and consistently act as a brand promoter.
- Be a critical Lucid Ambassador; the first point of engagement guests will have with Lucid.
- Welcome guests in an engaging, courteous and sincere manner.
- Demonstrate excitement and create intrigue about Lucid products.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of Lucid products and being a member of the Lucid community.
- Gauge guests' requirements and interests to deliver a personalized and relevant interaction.
- Be responsible for lead capture and progression of guests through the initial part of the Lucid journey.
- Manage and overcome customer challenges in a cordial and calm manner.
- Ensure all studio assets are presentable and consistent with the Lucid brand image.
- Keep a keen eye on any pain points or bottlenecks observed during daily studio operations, think creatively, and offer improvement suggestions.
- Remain available for ad-hoc activities to improve studio operations and customer experiences.
- Support local marketing initiatives and events to build brand awareness.
- Maintain a continuing desire to learn and develop to progress your career with Lucid Motors.
- Be responsible for introducing our customer to their vehicle and creating a memorable orientation experience.
- Guide customers through signing the necessary registration and financial paperwork required to purchase their vehicle, record customer information, and ensure data accuracy.
- Stage customer vehicles and maintain the customer orientation space.
- Coordinate with the service team in preparation for customer orientations.
How to Apply
Apply directly by clicking here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.