As a Sales Advisor in a Lucid studio, your primary responsibility will be to educate and support customers as they embark on their Lucid journey. You are a responsible and ambitious quick learner with a penchant for active listening and delivery of tailored, clear, and relevant information. To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be organized and take initiative to support the studio in achieving its goals.
- Progress guests through their Lucid journey with clear and pertinent discussions to their individual requirements.
- Continually refine and adjust engagement approach to improve sales and customer experiences through feedback and analysis of situations and outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks effectively, ensuring a balance between Lucid brand building and studio success.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tools and an appreciation of its contribution to the success.
- Remain disciplined in the development and maintenance of sales pipeline building.
- Take ownership and responsibility for studio assets, including high-value Lucid test drive vehicles.
- Solid knowledge of the electric vehicle and premium vehicle markets.
- Coordination of customer test-drive schedule and studio assets.
- Support local marketing initiatives to build brand awareness.
- Collaborate closely with Studio Associates to ensure clear responsibility split and seamless progress through Lucid customer journey.
- 2 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM tools is a plus.
- Ability to acquire a salesperson license
- Valid Driver's License
- Available to travel for on-boarding and training
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Available to work operating hours during weekends, holidays, and evenings.
How to Apply
Apply directly by clicking here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.