Tellers are the face of our company and represent us in the community. It is important while working in our stores that you keep a positive and professional attitude at all times and that our customers receive the highest quality of assistance while visiting.
Our Value Statement
We help our clients identify and create foreign exchange solutions, delivering a best practices approach through unparalleled customer service and integrated technology to create significant financial and operational efficiencies.
- Customer First - We earn the right to be our clients’ first choice.
- Integrity - We hold ourselves to the highest standard to build trust.
- Collaborative - We always win as a team.
- Innovative - We find new methods to deliver change and advance technology to the industry.
- Passionate - We are driven to be the best in class.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are committed to the success of the team. Individuals who can deliver a consistently high level of customer-satisfying products and services. People who want to join a progressive company that develops its people through challenges and promotions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to follow procedures
- Problem solving capabilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
- Previous cash handling experience is a plus
- Approximately 16-20 hours per week
- Availability needed: Weekends and weeknights
- Commute Reimbursement - CXI will pay the toll, bus or metro cost in and out of work
- 401K Plan - After 1 year of employment, CXI will match up to 4%
- Anniversary Gift Cards - CXI rewards employees that stay with the company by sending out a Gift
- Card on their annual anniversary
- Holiday Pay - After completing 90 days of employment, CXI offers additional pay for select holidays
- Sick Time - After completing 90 days of employment, CXI will pay sick/personal pay (1 hour of sick/personal time for every 30 hours worked - which may equal to an annual accrual of 40 hours)
- Monthly Teller Incentive Program
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email your resume to email@example.com.