Auntie Anne's is well known for rolling, baking and serving up a variety of pretzel products made fresh from our signature dough all day long. We are passionate about our pretzels, take pride in what we do, and care about our employees.
The Baker will be trained how to roll, shape, and bake all of our different pretzel products using our fresh in house dough. You will have experience working in a fast-paced environment where your multi-tasking and attention to detail abilities are essential.
The Cashier will possess a contagious smile that welcomes all of our guests one by one. She/He will be trained on how to handle all products and drinks, upsell to increase sales, and be able to answer customer questions and introduce new products.
- Bakers must be 18+ years old to work on ovens & mixer
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Reside in close proximity to store location
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Friendly, respectful and safe work environment
- Open-ended growth opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Competitive hourly pay with tip sharing
- Review at 30 days and yearly
- Vacation accrual
- 401K - 50/50 Company Match
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid training
- Free food, drink, and uniforms
- Full time and part time availability offered
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to hursonent.applicantresumes.com or apply at our store.