Provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Builds genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and helps them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Ensures the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
Sales Generation and Performance
- Assist in achieving individual and team sales and productivity performance goals.
- Greets customers promptly and genuinely, and re-engages appropriately.
- Builds customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers and achieving J. Jill Credit Card and email capture goals.
- Conducts company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and increase shopping visits.
- Provides customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely.
- Guides customers to looks that flatter.
- Assists customers in building great wardrobes by providing guiding, helpful service and advice, suggesting layering and accessorizing options.
- Ensures customers are encouraged to try on items and associates are genuinely advising to help her build her wardrobe in the fitting room.
- Keep up to date on J. Jill product features: colors, fabrics, fit, styles, care, etc.
- Keeps up to date on what’s in fashion today and how J. Jill translates fashion trends for our customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about fashion and the J. Jill brand. Continually engaged.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer service skills.
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills.
- Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.
Education and Experience
- Previous work experience in a retail environment. Women’s specialty retail experience preferred.
- Point of sale experience, Microsoft Office application experience helpful.
- Connections within the community preferred.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.