As a Sales Associate you are the face of Superdry. The role of a Sales Associate at Superdry involves ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience of our brand and products every day, by providing first class customer service and positively promoting the Superdry brand as a brand ambassador. Our enthusiastic Sales Associates thrive in a dynamic environment and have a real passion for our brand and customers.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life.
- Operate tills and deal with all associated procedures such as refunds and returns
- Handle basic customer complaints and escalate as appropriate.
- Personally showcase our products every day to our customers, understand their shopping needs and help them to find products that meet those needs, therefore maximizing sales.
- Work in the fitting room ensuring customers are able to try on garments quickly and comfortably, and offer advice on fit.
- Work with the store team to share ideas and suggestions to help colleagues, customers and store performance.
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care and folding procedures, work in both back of house and front of house.
- Additional responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Key Holder
- Sales and Service trainer
- New Hire trainer
- In Store Visual Merchandiser
- Multi-skilled/Cross trained
- Passionate about our brand.
- Experienced in retail but we will consider other service sector backgrounds with a significant customer facing sales or service element.
- Passionate for people and fashion is essential, as is a passion for customers and exceeding expectations.
- Confident to talk to customers, with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues.
- Able to create a positive and professional working environment.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click here!