The Third Key Holder carries out all visual, merchandising and marketing directives. The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder must oversee all store operations.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging, and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- High school diploma an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
How to Apply
To apply to this opportunity please go to https://ardenecorporate.com/join-our-team.