American Girl is looking for a dynamic individual for the Lead Restaurant position to assist the Restaurant Manager with daily restaurant operations. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, have strong knowledge of both front- and back-of-house operations, and can calmly and diplomatically resolve customer and staff issues, we want to hear from you.
- Support the Restaurant Leadership Team in overseeing staffing, hiring, coaching/training, purchasing/vendor relations, inventories, maintaining food/beverage service standards, and ensuring safety and sanitation standards.
- Assist the team in achieving department revenue and expense goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with their dining experience and oversee resolution of any customer service issues.
- Ensure food quality and consistency, assist with special requests and special dietary needs, and perform tasks in absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Work with Restaurant and Store Management teams to deliver exceptional events and programs.
- Maintain on-going communications with both staff and management.
- Maintain and troubleshoot operational issues, including restaurant/kitchen equipment, Guestbridge reservation, POS, and InfoGenesis software systems.
- Lead by example in all areas of the business.
- Restaurant experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, with both front and back of house operations exposure, preferred.
- Experience working with children, preferred.
- Current State Sanitation Certification, ServSafe, and Safe Alcohol Consumption Certification, preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Eatec system, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), InfoGenesis/Universal Desktop, Guestbridge reservation systems, JTech paging system, POS systems, inventory systems, and basic office equipment (copiers and fax), preferred
- Ability to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant walking and standing, and some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
To apply to this opportunity please CLICK HERE.
Join our restaurant team and be eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $1000.00 (less taxes) for seasonal positions and up to $2000.00 (less taxes) for permanent positions.