Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), and vibration therapy (Wave series).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. As a result, Therabody’s products are embraced by the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Whom We're Looking For:
Therabody is looking for a Retail Wellness Specialist to join and contribute to an environment where a world-class team of brand ambassadors are empowered and supported to deliver market leading engagement with each of our guests. The Retail Wellness Specialist will be responsible for working one-on-one with consumers, providing a unique educational experience within the wellness realm. Our stores serve as a connection point for our current and future community where we drive brand immersion, deliver impactful engagement, and build community.
- Communicate Therabody’s values and brand philosophy to all guests.
- Create an excellent consumer experience and promote an efficient and inclusive retail environment.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all products in the Therabody family while engaging with guests.
- Participate in events outside of the store when applicable.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the daily tasks including but not limiting to restocking inventory, cleaning, answering calls, and other assigned projects.
- A curious mind who is eager to learn and help others.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Retail knowledge in using Point of Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-pace environment.
- The ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs.
- The ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.