The American Girl Washington, DC retail store and bistro is looking for dynamic individuals for the Seasonal Cook position, who can deliver an exceptional dining experience for the store’s restaurant and party guests by producing and delivering high-quality food and beverages. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you.
- Prep and prepare recipes consistently, efficiently, and in proper quantities to support business levels.
- Ensure line station set-up standards and recipe guidelines are followed; knowledge of all stations to act as back-up.
- Perform opening, closing, and side duties established by the restaurant/kitchen supervisors.
- Ensure proper food safety and workplace safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas including the removal of garbage, sweeping and wet mopping, washing counter tops and equipment on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
- Certified in local food preparation safety and sanitation standards.
- May be required to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs), etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
Visit us online at HTTP://CAREERS.MATTEL.COM to apply or stop by our beautiful store.