Psycho Bunny is a rapidly growing menswear brand looking for talented and passionate Retail Sales Associates that are seeking a new challenge and are open to a unique opportunity at our newest location at Tysons Corner. We are from all walks of life who share a common mission. Our diversity is what makes us special. The Psycho Bunny Collective is filled with some of the most interesting people in the world.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals that can successfully navigate within a very fast paced retail brand. Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
- Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
- Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
- Exude a self-confidence reflective of our Brand Vision.
- Assist with the store’s visual directives and maintain standards of housekeeping.
- Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
- Protect store assets and inventory through awareness of loss prevention procedures.
- Report violations to the supervisor.
- Assist with all other duties as required by store management. Passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Naturally competitive, outgoing and fun personality. Authentic approach to clienteling and building long term relationships with customers with a focus on building sales.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences.
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster a customer focused selling culture.
- Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail. Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
- Work collaboratively with all other Psycho Bunny team members to achieve goals.
- We require a minimum of 1 year of retail sales experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please go to https://www.psychobunny.com/pages/careers and pick the Tysons Corner Center location or click here!