As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors.
- Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence.
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products.
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise.
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space.
- Create and process in-store sales.
- Process and receive inventory replenishments.
- Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events.
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for Casper's core mission and values.
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small.
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition.
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand.
- Must understand and appreciate experiential retail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day.
- Must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
How to Apply
To apply to this position please go to https://casper.com/jobs/retail/ and select the Tysons Corner Center location or click here!