What You'll Do:
- Be an expert on our brand and products.
- Lead by example and provide coaching in the moment for team members on meeting guest experience expectations.
- Define and demonstrate behaviors that enhance engagement, build relationships and represent our brand.
- Handle managerial tasks for opening and closing procedures, zoning and customer trouble shooting.
- Sets the example for achieving personal sales goals and building relationships through quality outreach.
- Process shipment.
Who You Are:
- Is versed in providing leadership within a team environment.
- Passionate about leading and developing a team.
- Curious and optimistic.
- Flexible and adaptable to a high-change environment.
- Willing to work nights and weekends.
Who We Are:
- Founded in 2011, we are a Detroit based luxury design brand committed to crafting products that are built to last.
- We are committed to creating high-quality manufacturing jobs while operating the first at-scale watch factory in the US in 50 years.
- In addition to luxury timepieces, our team of artisans handcraft premium Leather goods, Bicycles, Jewelry, and Audio – celebrating thoughtful design and the beauty of industry through every product we make.
- Our retail locations allow us to showcase our commitment to quality, manufacturing and design by connecting our guests to products in store.
How To Apply:
To apply for this position please go to https://boards.greenhouse.io/shinolaretail/jobs/5165092002#app or click here!