To assist store management with basic store operations, developing of associates, and achieving sales goals and standards of performance (store
Essential Job Functions
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of performance.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
- Perform all opening and closing duties according to company policy.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in Store Management’s absence.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices in Store Management’s absence.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to Store Management.
- Make nightly bank deposits.
- Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
- Complete all required training.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the team.
- Resolve customer issues effectively.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Completed all training programs leading up to Sales Lead position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (Age requirement for full time and part time employment may vary based on state.)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to HTTPS://WWW.JOURNEYS.COM/CAREERS or CLICK HERE!