Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family.
Off the Wall is a state of mind. Thinking differently and creating
self-expression. As one of our passionate, fun and dedicated Sales
Associates, you will bring Off the Wall to life. You will thrive in an
authentic environment where we focus on elevating the customer experience by
creating an industry leading atmosphere for our customers. As our Sales
Associate, you will maintain the voice of our brand by engaging our customers
in genuine conversation and selling our original and innovative product.
You are an invaluable part of a team where individuality and authenticity
are encouraged. If you have passion for Vans and are looking for a company dedicated
to providing development opportunities to grow employees into the future
business leader of tomorrow, the Vans family is for you. Vans. The
Original since 1966.
- Sales: Demonstrates a customer centric mindset
by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the
product. Delivers results in their role that contribute to the store’s success.
Aware of and accountable to store and individual sales goals.
- Brand Experience/Customer Service: Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic
presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with
customers to maximize customer loyalty. Provide solutions and inspiration to
customers about the brand.
- Working with the Team: Works collaboratively with the store team to achieve
store objectives and sales results. Maintains a positive attitude and is
flexible to the changing needs of the customer and the business.
- Store Standards: Ensures product is always available to the customer and represented
in a compelling way that is consistent with visual guidelines. Ensures the
store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand
standards on the sales floor and in the back stockroom areas.
- Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Adheres to policies and procedures,
standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets.
Complies with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and
programs. Reports any and all concerns to management.
- Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background,
experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity
and values of the VF Corporation and Vans.
- Previous retail or service-oriented experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with a team to exceed sales results.
- Ability to meet business goals by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive
- Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Able to meet performance expectations.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment
and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will
require weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
How to Apply
To apply to this position please go Vans.com/careers and set your location as Virginia or CLICK HERE!