TheAmerican Girl Washington DC retail store and bistro is looking for a dynamic individual as Merchandising Associate to execute American Girl’s visual standards at the retail store level. This position entails new product launches and initiatives, seasonal floor sets, changes to floor due to product availability, daily maintenance of product displays, and adherence to the organization’s visual high standards.
- Process incoming stock shipments in a safe and orderly fashion. Maintain stockroom standards for merchandise placement, cleanliness and safety.
- Pack up and load trailer with returning merchandise (returns, rework and doll hospital).
- Maintain stock on the retail sales floor, including special requests from retail partners.
- Monitor stock levels on an on-going basis and fill in as necessary adhering to visual standards.
- Assist in the general execution of the retail business, including floor moves, equipment maintenance, and working with other store personnel to provide a safe environment for both customers and employees.
- Perform special projects as requested.
Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing tasks to meet the needs of the business.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in retail or service industry, either in material handling, shipping, receiving, retail or warehouse stock handling, preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be friendly, approachable, and willing to offer assistance to a guest in a respectful manner, especially children.
- Must be available to work open and close shifts, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply
To apply to for this position please CLICK HERE!