The assistant manager is responsible for overseeing the customer experience, training and development of the store staff, leading by example on the selling floor and maintaining the store standards on the selling floor and stockroom.
- Ensure all associates complete training per company guidelines.
- Lead by example by training, developing and providing ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service as a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team.
- Maintains all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom.
Drive Sales and Profitability:
- Meet or exceed profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion.
- Meet all payroll expectations.
- Control company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures.
- Execute and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Uses sound judgment when making decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acts with integrity and respect.
- Adapts to changes required by the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A proven track record for driving sales and profit, people development, and/or succession planning rating of TD or better.
- Minimum two years experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals.
- Personal computer and detailed report analysis.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds.
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours.
How to Apply
Call (703)-288-5172 or apply at our location here at Tysons Corner Center.