At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
An intermediate line cook requires good communication and culinary skills. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of the following;
- Great Knife Skills, Ability to work Fryer, Steam Kettle, Range, Griddle, Tilt Skillet, Rationale Convection Oven and Conventional Oven.
- Ability to understand, Blanching, Searing, Knife Cuts, Braising, Sautéing, Baking, Broiling and Roasting.
- Ability to execute, prioritize and complete multiple prep recipes daily
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation.
- Understand and follow proper rules for COVID procedures, hygiene and food-safety measures to ensure all food prep areas and all food-storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
How to Apply
If this position interests you please go to CAREERS.HYATT.COM.