The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This individual will collect trash/boxes from all guest areas. They will also be responsible for stocking linen, and collecting dirty/soiled linen from guest room/floors. They serve as an assistant to the entire houskeeping function. They will complete guest request and room attendant request as needed. This is a fast paced position. The hotel is following guidelines to maintain a clean and safe environment the houseperson will assist us in maintaining our cleanliness standards as well as following guidelines to keep him/her safe, i.e using proper PPE (Gloves, Mask and contactless delivery).
- Must be able to utilize handheld smart device for communication and work orders.
- Must be able to have basic communication skills.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50lbs consistently throughout the day.
- Must be available to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- We require use of mask and gloves for your entire shift to ensure the prevention of COVID-19.
- We are looking for someone with a friendly, caring and can-do attitude. A true team player and someone who is not shy to ask questions.
How to Apply
If this position interests you please go to careers.hyatt.com.