As an ECCO Third Keyholder, you will be responsible for driving and exceeding store financial goals through ensuring a World Class shopping experience for our guests. Essential responsibilities will be assisting the Store Manager in managing the retail stores merchandise & inventory, maintaining operational & administrative excellence and providing training, coaching and professional development for your ECCO store team.
You will have responsibility for ensuring compliance with ECCO policies and procedures, assigning goals & motivating employees to maximize their potential. Furthermore, as an ECCO Third Keyholder you will assist in ensuring all applicable information is communicated to fellow management and employees.
You need to possess strong communication skills, have the ability to prioritize work, have superior organization & follow up skills, and act as a Brand Ambassador for ECCO by exercising good judgment in resolving customer service issues.
You must have a positive attitude and be willing to make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO’s culture of passion, innovation and sustainability. You must act as a role model for your team and set a positive example through modeling of effective selling skills and techniques on the sales floor.
These skills reflect the essence and cornerstone of our business success. There is no limit to the opportunity available for a top performer.
If you have a passion for shoes, you’ll love ECCO!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to drive sales and manage the overall team selling effort in the store to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Assist in directing and managing the total operations of the store. This includes stock control and management, shipping and receiving, product replenishment and management, store cleanliness, store maintenance and upkeep, store supplies upkeep and management and ensure store physical inventory shortage results at or below company standards.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures through regular store management, staff meetings, and audits. Ensure all employee paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to maintain an orderly system for planning, coordinating, and completion of tasks, which result in the achievement of goals and create of a positive atmosphere to drive volume.
- Assist in ensuring all applicable information is communicated to fellow management and employees.
- Assist in ensuring all store employees provide a high level of customer service at all times. Exercise good judgment in resolving customer service issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate the features and benefits of our brand and products to customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
Note: This job description does not exclude responsibilities not
specifically stated that may become apparent during the execution of the duties of the position.