This Could Be Your Next Adventure!
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in.
Love of the outdoors is a common thread among Bean employees, whether we pursue active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And, we’re as passionate about our inspiring our customers as we are about the outdoors.
As a store employee, you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country working with a team of outstanding service and outdoor enthusiasts! And we give all of our employees one-third off just about everything we sell!
- Approach and engage each customer.
- Listen! Then provide the level of service each customer requires.
- Are genuine! (people can tell when they're not)
- Build trusting relationships - they establish a personal connection before sharing their expertise
- Use technology and resources to provide seamless, fast omni-channel service.
- Passion --- for serving customers and for the outdoors!
- A smile!
- Proficiency with technology and learning new systems.
- Adaptability and openness to change as business processes change or sales floor needs fluctuate.
- Schedule availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge that a safe and healthy workplace is everyone's responsibility.
- High school education or GED.
- Some experience in a similar field or area required.
From coastal marsh to alpine forest, ecosystems depend on diversity to flourish. We believe the same is true in the workplace. That’s why L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer, committed to sustaining our strengths by welcoming all kinds of people.
Applicants can apply by visiting https://llbean.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/LLBean_Careers/job/McLean-VA/Sales-Associate_JR3059