American Girl is looking for a dynamic individual as Seasonal Lead Sales to assist the department manager with daily operations, including providing leadership and direction to the department, and providing a high level of selling and customer service to American Girl guests.
- Support the retail sales manager in all business functions including, but not limited to merchandise management, business analysis, and staff development.
- Execute supervisory duties, including floor presentation visual standards, coaching and motivating staff, monitoring business and stock levels in the department, communicating with management, maintaining communication and coaching binders, preparing staff schedule for ensuring adequate floor coverage, motivating team members to meet or exceed sales goals, tracking sales performance analyzing results for management, and delegating responsibilities to the team to improve work flow and increase staff skills.
- Leads by example by delivering exceptional and engaging customer service to ensure an excellent guest experience.
- Fulfills responsibilities of the Manager on Duty by overseeing the sales floor and solving customer service concerns as they arise.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a broad and diverse work force.
• A strong customer service background, with lead/supervisory experience, preferred.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organizational skills are essential.
• Must enjoy children and possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
• Well-developed computer skills essential; must be a skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
To apply to this opportunity please CLICK HERE!