Specialist, Multiple Variants
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager, Multiple Variants or Team Leader, Multiple Variants
Maximize company sales growth and profitability through subject matter expertise in assigned area in support of delivering an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader to plan workload and resolve issues.
- Maintain awareness of all tools and resources applicable to assigned area.
- Teach, coach and train associates on customer service, selling skills, product knowledge, processes and best practices, as appropriate.
- Provide feedback, share observations, assessments and ongoing solutions with the Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader.
- Possess a complete understanding and awareness of applicable company systems, policies and procedures including loss prevention, security and safety guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2 Associate Guide.
- Focus on promoting sales as they pertain to, or are driven by position.
- Communicate regularly with the Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader to review business results, share observations and provide feedback.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service through modeling behaviors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reading and written language skills (English)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to drive results
- Data entry skills
- Required to spend significant time on the sales floor, interacting with customers, observing day to day operations, coaching, and helping whenever and wherever needed.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Majority of time in this role will be spent interacting with customers and associates in the store and ensuring that the store business is running smoothly.
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer systems and tablet devices
- 6+ months customer service or retail leadership experience preferred
Physical and Visual Activities**
On a daily basis, must be able to constantly have visual acuity near and far, stand, operate computers/POS/office equipment, move around the facility and communicate. Ability to frequently handle paperwork and/or remain stationary. May occasionally lift, carry, reach, kneel, crawl, push/pull, climb, balance, bend, crouch, twist or have foot controls for operating equipment.
Movement of product, supplies and/or boxes to and from all levels of the store and stockroom. Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs to a height of 3-4 feet; heavier product with team assist. Furniture: Ability to move up to 300 lbs with appropriate equipment.
Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible
**In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
NOTE: The KRAs and other aspects of the job listed on this job description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicants can apply by visiting https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/location/mclean-jobs/351/6252001-6254928-4772354/4