Position: Beauty Ambassador
General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client
based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Responsible for knowing and
achieving their personal Average Dollar Sale, Items Per Transaction and Sales Productivity Goals as well as
understanding how their individual performance drives the overall performance of the Boutique or Counter.
Demonstrates a thorough understanding of features and benefits of our product offering. Fosters a
collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Service
• Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor and the girlfriend
experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
• Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, questions and listens to gain
understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products
through demonstration and education. Uses product knowledge to make recommendations. Confirms
choices and closes the sale.
• Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a strong client based business for continued
• Attends all required trainings and completes educational tools to ensure thorough understanding of
features and benefits of our product offering.
• Consistently seeks to understand new techniques and product to become a brand expert.
• Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
• Demonstrates professional behavior.
• Leverages the strengths of team members by “team selling” to optimize client experience and spend to
support business growth.
• Participates to support an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Assists in the implementation and maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards ensuring
the store is consistently replenished.
• Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness and organization.
• Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals appearance guidelines.
• Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Managers, District Manager,
Store Operations or Human Resources.
• Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
• Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
• Maintains open/flexible availability that supports the needs of the business.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
2. Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
3. Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
4. Previous retail sales experience preferred.
5. Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
6. Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
7.Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
8. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
9. Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.