INVISALIGN STUDIO RETAIL SPECIALIST
Posted August 8, 2019 |
Northern Virginia Orthodontics
Part-time/full-time job opening for: INVISALIGN STUDIO RETAIL SPECIALIST
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: Competitive, Incentives, Bonus, and Rewards.
As a Northern Virginia Orthodontic Team Member, you are positive, driven, and set high standards for yourself. You are passionate about people and know that every day is different! You are able to get along and talk easily with people and you take pride in your work.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Greeting potential new patients
• Providing exceptional service and education about NVO and Invisalign
• Treatment Coordinating and Patient Finances
• Corresponding with Dental Insurance Companies on behalf of the patient
• Scheduling and following up with patients
• Extraordinary customer service
An ideal candidate will be hard working, a team-player, ethical and have extraordinary customer service skills.
At Northern Virginia Orthodontics, the Invisalign Studio Retail Specialist role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond transforming smiles in a unique culture and customer service environment. Northern Virginia Orthodontics is committed to improving lives both inside and outside the office. Please visitwww.nvorthodontics.comto learn more about our team, The NVO Foundation, and our commitment to our community.
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Northern Virginia Orthodontics:
Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a positive environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
• Full and Part-Time Positions available
• High Teach and a modern Office Environment including a full Service Cup for a Cure Starbucks in the Brambleton Location.
• Voted Great Places to Work by Washingtonian 2019:
At NVO, our Leadership Team considers their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our business. Our unique culture has transformed team member lives and both personally and professionally.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (Full Time employees)
• Paid Vacation (Full Time employees)
We are looking for positive, driven people who enjoy caring for our patients and guests. Orthodontic experience or medical office experience is a plus, although not required. We are willing to train the right candidate that is coach-able with a great attitude.
Must align with our Core Values and Mission Statement.
Must be available to work various shifts per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must be reliable and punctual
Must have strong Problem-Solving Skills and be Solutions Focused.
Must have loyalty and have the best interest of the team and practice.