Part Time Sales Associate/ Brand Ambassador
Posted June 28, 2019 |
Part-time Sales Associate / Brand Ambassador
This position is responsible for ensuring that all ECCO Retail customers receive World Class Customer Service, for driving sales towards achieving or exceeding established store goals, for working to minimize loss prevention and to assist management in all non-selling tasks that play a critical role in the overall operational success for the store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in maximizing sales volume.
• Knowledge of store and individual goals on a daily basis.
• Work as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
• Follow 6 steps of selling and customer service outlined in the Brand Ambassador Program.
• Educate customers through product knowledge. Explain features, advantages, and benefits of shoes to help assist them with informed buying decisions.
• Ensure World Class Customer Service is #1 priority. Ensure all customer service standards are met at cash wrap, i.e.: suggest add on product, customer interaction, and soliciting repeat business.
• Cash register operation and proficiency, including accountability for overages and shortages on assigned cash drawers.
• Proficiency in areas of loss prevention awareness, i.e.: checking for proper item identification and miss-mated shoes, concealed items, internal / external theft, etc.Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain general housekeeping on a daily basis, i.e.: vacuuming, cleaning of all fixtures and doors, trash removal, stocking product, etc.
• Assist management in various other non-selling tasks such as shipment processing, stock counts, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining displays, i.e.: proper lacing, correct shoe on display, proper product tagging, etc.
• Communicate amongst co-workers to ensure the highest level of customer service, operational efficiencies and teamwork.
• Maintain a positive and professional approach to work and interactions with customers and co-workers at all times.
• Adhere to scheduling guidelines, dress code, etc. as outlined in the employee handbook and operations manual.
• Exercise good judgment in resolving customer service issues.
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
• Possess knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
• Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
• Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Ability to effectively communicate the features and benefits of our brand and products to customers.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
Ability to climb ladders.