Posted March 12, 2019 |
Type: Part time/ Fulltime
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring agreat customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales andregister transactions, stocking, rotate merchandise and cleaning.
· SalesAssociate must be able to recommends merchandise selections or helps to locateor obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· SalesAssociate must be able to locate merchandise and/or recommends merchandisebased on customer needs and desires.
· Performsvarious sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processingof cash or credit payments and counting money.
· Maintainsan awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce securityrisks; customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
· Maintainsknowledge of merchandise; current sales and promotions; maintains pricing andvisual standards.
· Maintainsstandards in merchandise handling, displaying, loss prevention, and all otherduties as directed by Management.
· Otherduties as assigned/required.
· Mustbe 18 years of age or older.
· Retailor sales experience preferred.
· Excellentcommunication and customer service skills.
· Strongorganizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicatewith customers, Associates, and Management; stand and maneuver around salesfloor and stockroom; operate register; display merchandise.
· Abilityto work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays ifrequired.
· Basicknowledge of food safety and handling.
Job application is availableat:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJpw1SKkj0ATXlGNWdKeFRjUXM/view?usp=sharing
Please fill out the application and drop at store or sendvia email at email@example.com