Sugarfina — Key Holder
July 31, 2018
A Day in the Life...
As a Key Holder you will assist with all HR, Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, and Bottom Line Sales, while maintaining a strong emphasis on Customer Experience, Visual Standards, and Brand Representation. You will embrace the company’s culture and product to ensure we can inspire our customers and help the brand thrive within our communities. You’ll develop relationships with our guests and get to know their needs. During our Candy Concierge training program (which involves lots of taste testing!), you’ll become a true confections expert. You’ll sweetly guide our guests through the world of artisan candies, share the stories behind the sweets, and let them sample to their heart’s content.
As part of your day, you will :
· Lead by example. We expect our Keyholders to roll up their sleeves and work hard, but also to have fun and create a positive, happy environment. No job is beneath you, and you’ll always go the extra mile to get things done right with a great attitude.
· Foster an environment of positivity and productivity to drive sales and the customer experience while inspiring the whole team.
· Coach and developing the team to create a succession plan within the store to support the company’s growth
· Effective time management to ensure best possible results are achieved
· Set the example by maintaining a high level of Customer Service and Performance
· Manage the store within all company HR, LP and Operations policies and procedures.
· Make a great first impression by warmly greeting every guest who walks through our door & delight them by offering samples of delicious candies from around the world.
· Keep the store beautiful. You love visual merchandising and you pay close attention to every detail down to the last gumdrop.
· Create an environment of happiness and positivity. You like to keep an upbeat attitude and you’re not a fan of gossip or negativity.
· Maintain strong KPI performance within the store to meet company expectations.
· Help with inventory control and replenishment.
· Handle cash register duties, daily deposits and safe access with integrity and attention to detail.
· Work hard & be a part of a Rockstar team. We expect everyone on our team to roll up their sleeves and work hard – we’re all in it together.
The Perfect Fit
Is Sugarfina the perfect home for you? We’re looking for happy, service-oriented people who demonstrate
· You’re an entrepreneur at heart, with a strong desire to be part of something bigger. We’re on a mission to reinvent the candy business and you’re right there with us, treating the store like it’s your own.
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and the ability to juggle many different priorities.
· You’re a natural salesperson who loves engaging with customers.
· You’re highly dependable, responsible, and organized.
Education & Skills
We like book smarts and street smarts, and we hire people who have both. At a minimum, this role requires:
- High school degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a retail location
- 1-3 years retail experience, preferably with a fashion or luxury brand
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Proficient in computers, computer programs and technology
- Background in training/development, customer service and retail operations
- Interest in visual merchandising and attention to creative details
- Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift
- Schedule flexibility, with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Japanese, French and/or Spanish is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or walk the entire shift. Will be occasionally required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or otherwise move self in a reasonable way position to perform the essential duty. And must occasionally be able to safely and independently lift, carry or otherwise move or position up to 15 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer