Candy Heaven — Sales Associate
February 13, 2018
Type: Part time/ Fulltime
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions, stocking, rotate merchandise and cleaning.
· Sales Associate must be able to recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Sales Associate must be able to locate merchandise and/or recommends merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
· Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
· Maintains knowledge of merchandise; current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
· Maintains standards in merchandise handling, displaying, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
· Other duties as assigned/required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Retail or sales experience preferred.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 20 pounds; display merchandise.
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
· Basic knowledge of food safety and handling.
Job application is available at:
Please fill out the application and drop at store or send via email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer