Washington Redskins Official Store — Part-Time Key Holder
February 13, 2018
Part-Time Key Holder:
Responsible for carrying out TCE (Total Customer Experience) and store operations, as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Greet and help customers through assistance in suggestion
and location of merchandise based on the customer requests.
• Knowledgeable expertise of merchandise.
• Execute all company visual merchandising directives.
• Understand and follow through with all MainGate policies and
• Active awareness of inventory and what merchandise needs
to be replenished.
• Complete quick and friendly transactions with customers; add
• Ability to handle money comfortably.
• Maintain cleanliness of store.
• Act as “Manager on Duty” when Store Manager is not
present by overseeing day-to-day operations of the store.
• Ability to oversee 5-10 people during events
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
6 months – 1 year industry experience required.
Associates or four year college degree in retail, business or related field, is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Will have knowledge of products.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting with
• Must be a team player.
Foundation knowledge on all MainGate policies and procedures.
Some physical exertion required.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
Works in a store environment.
Local Candidates Only!
Equal Opportunity Employer