Altar'd State — Brand Representative
January 25, 2018
Drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
• Consistently provides exceptional guest service, and achieves individual quantifiable sales goals
• Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
• Understands the Altar’d State culture, and ensures compliance with all Altar’d State values & practices, and store operational standards
• Maintains clean store environment
• Additional responsibilities assigned by management team
• Consistently meets or exceeds store and individual goals of Sales Per Hour (SPH), transactions per hour (TPH), Dollars Per Transaction (DPT) and contributes to the store’s overall goals
• Provides excellent guest service by anticipating guest’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to the Altar’d State service standards
• Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with guests, creates guest loyalty
• Consistently receives positive, unsolicited guest feedback
• Communicates effectively with store management and guests
• Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
• Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model
• Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by management with a guest focus
• Is able to locate merchandise and maintain organization
• Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect Company assets
• Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential hazards to management
• Participates and assists in the preparation for the stores’ inventory
• Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using Altar’d State’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
• Demonstrates a desire and ability to be learner responsible and navigates the Altar’d State computer systems
• Performs register transactions quickly and efficiently
• Processes transactions accurately; able to handle cash and provide change without error
• Operates phone, answering calls with an appropriate greeting
• Understands and can clearly articulate the Company’s brand positioning, including the uniqueness of concept, current marketing and promotional initiatives, outreach events, in-store events and ministries.
• Operates with the highest levels of personal integrity and business confidentiality.
• Represents the brand by adhering to appropriate standards of dress and grooming.
• Participates and attends all store meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer