Lord & Taylor — Day Part Time and Night Part Time Sales Associate
January 25, 2018
The Sales Associate represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. The Sales Associate must always be ready to assist customers with merchandise selection and ensure that the customer's overall Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful Sales Associate. As representatives of Lord & Taylor's fashion image, all Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional manner. Sales Associates must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and be comfortable with building client relationships. Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates report to an Area Sales Manager.
• Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
• Develop and maintain your own clientele.
• Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features, advantages and benefits.
• Open new charge accounts.
• Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department.
• Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
• Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures.
• An understanding of fashion is preferred.
• Engaging personality
Equal Opportunity Employer