Shinola — Seasonal Associate
November 8, 2017
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The seasonal associate delivers an exceptional in-store experience for by supporting our sales and management team.
• Is a bold, fun, human ambassador of the brand.
• Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
• Maintains a welcoming environment that exceeds guest expectations.
• Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
• Ensures that the store environment is engaging to all 5 senses of our guests by following the 5 senses checklist.
• Adds values to the guest experience with proficient execution of our monogramming and gift wrapping services.
• Provides an expedient and thorough check-out experience for our guests.
• Prepare store for opening and closing procedures, ensuring all 5 senses have been activated.
• Maintain merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
• Acknowledges and represents our brand mission of job creations and American manufacturing.
• Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
Equal Opportunity Employer