Samsonite — Store Manager
September 29, 2017
For over 100 years Samsonite has continued to leverage its craftsmanship and heritage as an innovator, to create unique solutions for the sophisticated traveler. By identifying trends and interpreting travelers’ needs, Samsonite continues to infuse innovation and new ideas into travel, re-igniting the sophistication and experience of the past.
Samsonite is looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager for our new House of Samsonite store in Tyson’s Corner.
Candidates must have experience in the retail industry, customer service, inventory control, be able to work flex schedule, have excellent selling skills, knowledge of POS systems, be a team player, and love to HAVE FUN!!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Drive sales/customer service
• Consistently deliver brand enhancing store standards that create a positive customer experience
• Achieve established sales and profit plan
• Establishes an environment that drives sales/customer service
• Hire/Train/Coach a store staff of qualified employees
• Protect company assets and control inventory shrinkage
• Friendly/Enthusiastic: Presents a professional image in words, actions, and appearance.
• Competitive: Likes challenges and strives to exceed goals
• Dedicated: Punctual and responsible
• Integrity- Demonstrates ethical behavior, takes pride in work quality
• Solution oriented
• Leadership in a team environment
• Has a high energy level, self-confident
• Articulate and comfortable in group settings
• Able to persuade others and verbally express themselves
• Embraces a hands on leadership role
• Strong operational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi task and manage all aspects of a retail operation
• Take direction from many sources and executes action
• Solicits customer feedback and is “close” to the business
• Pro-actively seeks solutions to market/store conditions
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer. All job seekers will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Samsonite complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer