AMC Theatres — Film Crew
August 25, 2017
You’ll get to assist guests by providing direction and answering questions, while experiencing the legendary task of tearing tickets. We’ll even help you with the answers. As a Crew associate at AMC you will inform guests about prices/policiesand enroll guests in our favorite loyalty program and yours: the AMC Stubs program. You’ll sell fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverage items to our guests. And smile a lot because, hey, you work in the movies. Let’s take a look at your soon-to-be responsibilities:
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Uphold AMC’s high standards and deliver entertaining company-wide programs
- Control access to theatre by greeting, directing guests and tearing tickets
- Monitor auditoriums for picture/sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behavior
- Enforce ratings to keep underage guests from accessing auditoriums with adult content
- Greet guests, assemble food orders, operate point-of-sale terminals and make accurate change
- Perform daily concession maintenance duties Clean and maintain the exterior andinterior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas. Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the General Manager
As a Crew associate at AMC theatres, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. We expect that from you, too. We also offer continuous training and development programs, highly competitive compensation with performance driven bonuses and excellent benefits including free movie passes and a 401(k) plan. If working in the entertainment world, delivering superior customer service and having fun matter to you, apply online today.
Equal Opportunity Employer