Alex and Ani — Assistant Manager-Full time
August 1, 2017
The Assistant Manager is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager in the overall day-to-day operations of the store, staff development, product placement, client service standards, achieving sales goals, and loss prevention. The Assistant Manager reports directly to the Store Manager. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the driving force behind the ALEX AND ANI message of positive energy.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and hiring for all positions.
- Supports the training and ongoing development of the Store team.
- Maintains optimal store staffing needs and schedules talent to maximize productivity.
- Ensures proper floor coverage and floor management to
maximize store volume.
- Upholds the ALEX AND ANI culture and creates an
environment that is committed to exceeding client’s expectations with the
highest level of client service at all times.
- Execute events per company directives to grow the
client base and build loyalty.
- Partners with Store Manager to administer the
Performance Management process and ensures monthly touch bases and reviews
are handled in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ensure efficient planning, coordination,
follow-throughand completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of the store
and company goals.
- Partners with Store Manager to identify documents, and
resolve performance issues and policy violations according to
policy in partnership with the District Manager.
- Adjust plans, directions, schedules when necessary and
acts with a sense of urgency to meet changing priorities, store needs and
the demands of the business.
- Communicates client feedback, business
trendsand recommendations to the appropriate parties.
- Ensures the maintenance of a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom.
- Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database, gift cards and achieves all personal goals.
- Ensure the store maintains visual presentation standards and making sure the store is replenished at all times and
providing options for sell through.
- Establishes and ensures compliance with the Retail
- Operations Manual and Associate Handbook.
- Partners with Store Manager to ensure
protectionof all company assets, controlling internal and external loss while achieving stores shrink goals.
- Ensures the appropriate execution of merchandise handling procedures.
- Controls payroll and all other controllable expenses.
- Identifies and resolves all store maintenance issues.
- Completes all additional duties and projects as assigned.
All applications need to be submitted online for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer